Saturday 21 March 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry folks, I haven't stopped writing up on my trip to Spain. I will get back to it, its just that I've been busy.

Today started off with a walk around Cullen's Hill out a Three Mile Water, south of the Town.  Our mutt, Kerry, came along with us.

We did about 7 km at a brisk enough pace of about 5.2 km h. I say about, because when I checked further details I realised that we are already in the car and driving home when I stopped the tracker. Our max speed on the track comes in at 63 km h, not bad eh?

So I knocked a bit off the distance and pace to make it more realistic.  But as usual, any pace over 3 km h is Caroline's responsibility.

The afternoon was spent doing a bit of work on the boat and watching/listening to rugby matches.

Yesterday was work followed by Hockey Coaching. So I gave myself a break. I hope to continue my Spanish tale tomorrow.

Something else I found out, Blogger seems to think I'm somewhere on the other side of the planet. The time for this post is around 22.05.

No comments:

Post a Comment